MicroSport™ Four Kayak Package
The MPG462G2 MicroSport™ trailer package was designed to safely transport four kayaks, each up
to 19 feet long, over conditions ranging from a high speed interstate to an off-payment camp road.
Great for taking the whole family kayaking or putting together a weekend long trip with friends.
Each trailer includes 78" wide loadbars that provide the extra room required to fit the carriers.
Each kit includes a standard 8' reinforced tongue with 2" hitch, DOT approved lighting & bearings,
pre-wired electrical system, pre-fitted chassis components, 12" slotted wheels, spare tire with locking
attachment and four sets of our top rated MPG117MD J-Pro2 kayak carriers.
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Standard 8' long tongue can transport boats up to 19' in length
- 12" spare tire with galvanized slotted wheel and frame locking attachment
- Four sets of MPG117MD J-Pro2 Kayak Carriers (transports four kayaks)
- 78" coated steel rectangular load bars fit nearly all car rack accessories
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel construction for years of service
- Five year warranty - Made in the USA
- Call for pricing
The J-Loader™ is the best choice for transporting a kayak wider
than 30" on its side. The built-in boarding ramp allows the kayak to be
loaded much easier than traditionally designed J-Cradles and the all
steel frames can handle larger fishing and sit-on-top kayaks with ease.
All of the components are designed to be corrosion resistant for
the longest possible life. This includes the steel tubular frame; all
of the frame components; the fit hardware including the universal
adapter and finally the coated buckles used with the load straps.
Prior to delivery, each carrier is carefully assembled, tested and
inspected to ensure that it meets all required specifications. Coupled
with our lifetime warranty, these carriers combine the best in design,
strength and guaranteed satisfaction.
Furnished with all hardware, cam buckle load straps and bow & stern safety tie-downs for one kayak.
For extra thick bars, there are optional length attachment bolts available.
- Tubular steel frame for maximum transport strength
- Three layers of corrosion resistant coating
- Built-in boarding ramp for to simplfy loading & unloading
- Full length rear padding for great boat protection
- Universal fit hardware for round, square and factory oval load bars
- Lifetime warranty
- Capacity: For kayaks up to 34" wide and 75 LB
- Dimensions: 20" (L) x 6" (W) x 16.5" (H)
- Frame: Coated steel, Injection molded nylon
- Weight: 13.7 LB (set of 2)
In The Box
- (2) J-Style Cradles
- (2) 12' Cam Buckle Load Straps
- (2) Bow & Stern Safety Tie-Downs
- (2) Jawz Universal Fit Mounting Blocks
- (4) 60mm & 70mm Attachment Bolts
- (4) T-Knobs
- (1) Detailed Instructions